Gesipa factory in UK manufactures rivet nuts that have wide and varied application possibilities. Rivet nuts are a multi-functional fastener that can be used as a captive nut, as a rivet to clamp two or more application parts or as both to give a much lower assembly cost. Easily installed in pre- or post-finished applications and can join dissimilar materials without causing any damage to the parent material.
News & Articles
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2016
- GESIPA Tool Training
- New Part Nos.
- What’s New
- GESIPA GROUP CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE for BRN & BNS
- CUSTOMER DEMONSTRATION ROOM AT GESIPA® UK
- SQUARE BODIED RIVET NUTS FOR AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATION
- GESIPA blind rivet nut stud coarse thread
- Bespoke rivet nut stud design solution serves different applications
- GESIPA® TAURUS Tool with process control
- Rivet Nut
- GESIPA goes gold – with PowerBird Gold